• How do I place an Order?
1) Register yourself by providing your official e-mail id.
2) Validate your e-mail by logging into your mailbox and activating your account by clicking the link sent to you. Once activated you can login and browse our range of products.
3) Add your selected products to the shopping cart and update the quantity you want to order.
4) Validate your address and contact details, as we will need to deliver your consignment and update you on the order status of the consignment.
5) Initiate your payment through our payment partner. Once the payment is confirmed, your will receive an order no. with the status of the order update against your account. If there are problems in making your online payments then call us on +91 44 6691 9163 to let us know, we will solve your problem.
6) You can check your order status against your order ID for tracking till the consignment is delivered to you.
• Is it possible to order a product that is “Out of Stock”?
In many cases it is not possible. However, do leave us a note on your requirement in Contact Us and we will get back to you at the earliest if we can deliver the products.
• What mode of payments does the store support?
The store supports all major credit cards and Debit cards including Netbanking feature. But will not support the Cash On Delivery (COD).
• How can I make bulk purchase on the website?
You will not be able to make bulk purchases on the website. For bulk requirements, please contact +91 44 6691 9163 and we will help you with it.
• How safe is this online transaction?
It is absolutely safe to transact. It uses the secured gateway, as other standard online store uses.
• Is this store open to all general public?
Yes. It is open to anyone.
• Are there any limits in purchase?
No. Not really. You can purchase any items listed in the store and up to any amount and quantity.
• Can I get this delivered to any place wherever I want?
Yes. But the delivery address should be within India and it should have a courier network.
• Is it compulsory to register as a User to purchase at stores?
Yes. It is compulsory to register to make a purchase.
• What is your return policy?
Check our Return Policy here
• I have a quality problem with the product I just received. What do I do?
We suggest you go through our Returns Policy. If there are any clarifications, you can get in touch with us.
• Whom do I contact in case I need any support or for more details?
Mail us at email@example.com, we will get back to you in 2 working days. Else, you can call us at +91 44 6691 9163.
• What is the time that you take for delivery?
We take 2 weeks to deliver most of our products. In case any of our products take longer time to deliver, we will keep you informed at the time of ordering or after order confirmation.
• How are my items packaged and made tamper proof?
All items are carefully packaged at our warehouses so as to avoid any form of damage. All electronic items are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit.
• What are the delivery charges?
There is a shipping fee of Rs. 100 for all order of value below Rs. 500. For order larger than Rs. 500, shipping is free.